The company Callot has been founded in 1886 by Mr. François Callot who died in 1910 by a customer at Boisfort near Brussels. His son Leon Callot took over the company. The company became an N.V., the actual firm LEON CALLOT N.V. In 1956 Mr. Leon Callot died and his son Fernand Callot continued the business. At this moment, his sons André & Jean Callot are running the company.